Welcome! Come and share in the fellowship of all the hearts and souls of the people of El Paso as we worship together at FBC.
At First Baptist Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a First Baptist Church.
At a Sunday morning service, you can expect:
• Each service to last one hour.
• Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
• Uplifting worship music.
• Childcare for children 3 years of age and younger.
Find your place:
• A place to belong. Sunday school and small groups are the places to find the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more! We also offer active worship groups for our Hispanic and Chinese population.
• A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at FBC or connect with one of our ministries to get started.
• A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ through Biblical studies and discipleship training.
Your family will enjoy:
• A place just for kids. Each weekend children, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
• A smooth transition. The youth group features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 6th graders can make the move from elementary to middle school.
• A night just for teens. Our youth meet on Wednesdays during the school year for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with interactive activities and youth led Bible study, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Contact a Minister
c (915) 345-6474
c (915) 342-7202
c (915) 345-8366